GOAEYC Board Meetings
The GoAEYC Board meets via Zoom, the second Wednesday of every month at 6:30 PM. All members are welcome and encouraged to attend! For more information about our next meeting, or to RSVP your attendance, please contact us for more information. Attend a Meeting!
GoAEYC is excited to be a Gateways Authorized Entity. Your in-service hours through GoAEYC will be documented on your PDR. For more information on Gateways please click on the Resources Tab.
We are pleased to offer you our 2021 event calendar, details will be posted as it’s available.
- Winter Workshop (Zoom Webinars)
1. February 11, 2021 – 7-9 PM- Be Calm No Matter What You Are Facing
Spring Symposium (Zoom Webinar) March 13, 2021 9 AM to Noon. Featuring Early Childhood Author Ann Gadzikowski. Ann will be presenting on Architecture, Block Play, and the Hundred Languages of Children.
- Wheels on the Bus, April 10 2021. We will take a virtual ride and tour 4 quality Early Childhood Centers and Family Child Care Centers. This is also the kick off event for the 50th anniversary of Week of the Young Child.
- Week of the Young Child– 5oth Anniversary. April 10-16, 2021
- Back to School Event September 18, 2021 – this will be a Zoom Webinar.
- Fall Conference October 23, 2021 Join us and Steve Spangler for a virtual Science Spectacular event.