Known by many as GoAEYC, we are your local affiliate to the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). We serve regions in the North and Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. As a NAEYC affiliate, the organization is dedicated to improving the well-being of all young children, with particular focus on the quality of educational and developmental services for all children from birth through age 8.
Press play to hear about GoAEYC
GoAEYC’s Equity Statement
Golden corridor Association for the Education of Young Children
(GoAEYC), an affiliate of the National Association for the Education
of Young Children (NAEYC), is dedicated to advancing equity in
early childhood education. We are committed to creating an inclusive
organization that provides ongoing structured avenues for “courageous
conversations” through greater access to educational resources that
advocate the principles of anti-bias and diversity in our community.
See the Events page for more details:
– March 16, 2024- STEM Make and Take Event 7:30 AM- 12:45 PM at Harper College. See above or our Event page for more info.
– Week of the Young Child is April 6-12
– Virtual Wheels on the Bus event, April 13, 2024
– Back to School event (September, to be decided)
– Fall Conference, in person, Oct. 12, 2024 at Oakton College