Attention: Center Directors/Administrators,
Are you interested in going through the NAEYC accreditation process, but don’t know where to begin? Think about being part of the North/Northwest Accreditation Cohort!
Top Ten Reasons
10. You get to work together as a team with other child care directors instead of going through the process alone.
9. Directors are supported by mentors and through others like you going through the process.
8. Being a part of the cohort makes you accountable.
7. It is fun – (free food!)
6. Being a part of the cohort keeps you on task.
5. You get to see and hear other perspectives from colleagues.
4. You get to share ideas and success stories.
3. Diversity at its best – commaredy is built, an opportunity to network.
2. You receive additional resources.
1. It’s a good thing for you, your staff and the the children and families you serve as the quality of early childhood education is improved!